St. Patrick Parish is committed to the Eucharist and guided by the Holy Spirit, strives to be a welcoming presence to all, reaching out to the spiritual, emotional, educational, social, and material needs of all God’s children, both in our parish and beyond. We hope in this way to show our love for God, not only by what we say but by the way we live our lives.
Visiting a New Church Can Be Intimidating
We understand the many thoughts that can come from visiting a new church, so we want you to feel completely comfortable when you visit. Below are some frequently asked questions. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to ask one of our ushers or parishioners.
WHEN ARE SERVICES?
- Saturday – 4:00 p.m. (and 5:30p.m. January – April)
- Sunday – 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 11:15 a.m.
- Monday – Friday 8:30am
- Monday – Friday During Lent (Except Holy Week) 12:00pm
- Holy Days as scheduled
WHEN IS CONFESSION AVAILABLE?
- Saturday – Beginning at 3 PM or by appointment
- In special liturgical times like Advent and Lent, Reconciliation Services, and special confession times will be posted in the Parish Calendar
WHO CAN HELP ME NAVIGATE BECOMING PART OF THE PARISH AND GETTING INVOLVED IN THE PARISH COMMUNITY?
Sister Vivian Gonzalez, RMI is our Director of Parish Outreach/Evangelization. Contact her by email at: email@example.com.
IS THERE ANY SPECIAL ASSISTANCE FOR MY HEARING PROBLEM?
St. Patrick Church has installed a Hearing Loop in the sanctuary to assist those with hearing loss hear more clearly during Masses. A Hearing Loop is an assistive listening system that transmits sound directly into one’s hearing aids or cochlear implants rather than depending on sound coming from the loudspeakers.To receive the Loop signal, manually activate your T-coil, or telephone setting, on your hearing aid or cochlear implant. If you don’t know if you have a T-coil or whether yours is properly programmed, consult with your audiologist or hearing aid professional. If you don’t wear hearing aids, ask to use a Loop receiver to receive the sound. If you have further questions about Looping, please contact the installation company, Complete Hearing Solutions at www.CompleteHearingSolutions.org or call 727-260-3488.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
There are several ways to register:
- You can call or email Sr. Vivian for a visit and she will register you in the parish.
- You can pick up a form in the pews or parish narthex, fill it out and either give it to Sr. Vivian, drop it in a collection basket, drop it off at the reception area of the Parish Family Center, take it home to fill and mail it back.
- Stop by the reception area and fill out the form with the parish receptionist.
- Fill out this form: